segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2009

Tear me down

Tear me down 'cause I do flee my fellowmen
Tear me down for I have written in my skin
'Cause I'd better followed every words but yours
I'd like to know the right way for no love

Hold me tight with your censorship
When I fade away I use to bleed
My words are children of this
My poetry is tired now

Maybe when we pass away
We're gonna win all those days
When the love was a game
And all the feelings were deadly pain

Love was a game

I had to be so valiant enough to face up to the people blindness
I wrote myself a bible
But I didn’t spill my guts yet for you
I had this tuned in something minor

So hold me tight with your censorship
So I’ll try to keep a straight face
My words were children of this
This poetry is tired now

(...)

Felipe Maia

Nenhum comentário: