domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2010

Golden Clouds

The sky's incredibly beautiful today. It's golden! And invades my room filling it with its golden light! And I smile at it and the rainbow far behind the clouds, trying to scape my eyes, hesitatingly smiles back at me. It's all so beautiful...

But something is dark inside. Just as the clouds closest to the horizon, my thoughts get darker and darker by the second as I try to reach the tomorrow. Keep asking myself what will it be like, the tomorrow. The rainy clouds give me a clue....

From golden explosions of light to dark rainy clouds. Just a few seconds separate such different realities. So easy to cross the borderline. I wish it was a bit harder.... The other side is somewhat colder. But I don't feel its blades on my skin. Feel'em in my flesh reaching for my bones, my soul... What happens if I let it...?

Wish I could talk. If you had not shut me up with your words I'd probably be screaming for help right now. It's so dark. The light's gone. I feel dizzy and sleepy. I might be a little drunk yet. Think I'm just gonna close my eyes and let it go. Why fight back...?

Have a good night you.

Um comentário:

Raquel Passos disse...

acho que a minha intenção era mais essa mesmo.